Super at Super Librarian has given me an award!
I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself and pass the award on. I'm going to do the first, but skip the second. I've got several book blogs on the upper right. Check them out!
Since this is a book blog, I'll share seven bookish things.
1) I start books while I've got three others started. Right now, I have ten books in progress.
2) I prefer trade paperbacks. Hardcovers take too much room on my shelves, and mass market books are too small to hold and read comfortably.
3) I love sharing books. I'm always handing books to people. I need to create a check-out list because I don't know where so many of them are. It doesn't bother me though, I just want people to read them! I want to hand them out like party favors.
4) My husband teases me about reading, calling my books "nerd factories."
5) Even though he teases, he's a great sport about my addiction. He built me these bookshelves earlier this year. Right now, they are overflowing. I have a shelf from Ikea that I love and think I need another one.
6) I'd rather be sitting in my reading chair with a good book, a basset, and a glass of red wine than just about anything else.
7) I love reading, but have absolutely no desire to write.