Thursday, February 3, 2011

Susan Elizabeth Phillips

I love Susan Elizabeth Phillips. When I was in college, I read a lot of romance novels. These days I hardly ever pick up one. However, Susan Elizabeth Phillips remains a favorite author of mine.

Phillips has a new book, Call Me Irresistible, that came out last week. I am trying not to buy any books since I own so many so I'm hoping it'll show up at the library soon. But was thinking I wanted to read one of her books, so I checked an old one, Natural Born Charmer, out from the library.

And, yeah, it was as good as I remembered. I just love her books. Many, but not all, of her books are in a series about people connected to the fictional Chicago Stars football team. I think those are her best ones.

I'm sure I'm going to break down and buy Call Me Irresistible.

No comments:

Post a Comment