Monday, September 13, 2010

Musing Monday: Buying Books

Where do you buy/get most of your books?



Oh, lots of places!

I stock up at my library's book sale. I usually volunteer several days during it, so I have plenty of time to look around.

I get some from Paperback Swap. Right now, I'm on lots of wish lists. I don't think I'll be getting anything soon though.

I use audible and my library for audio books.

I have gotten lots of free books for my Kindle from Amazon and Project Gutenberg. I have also bought a few as well.

I buy from bookstores too, but usually those are books I found from browsing. I don't buy as many new as I used to.


Check out Should be Reading for more Musing Monday posts.

1 comment:

  1. I love the library (although I hate the wait for the popular books!)

    ReplyDelete